I’ve become one of those people who has a smoothie every day. It might be a bit boring, but if there’s a list of ten foods to eat every day, this is the easiest way to knock out five. No extra thought or time needed. This is what goes in! Just add water…
- Frozen Berries
- Leafy greens
- Turmeric (Gaia golden milk)
- Green tea (matcha powder)
- Flax meal
- Plant Based Protein Powder
- The supergreen powder is something I randomly picked up at sprouts. I don’t normally have that
- I put it all in a Magic Bullet, which is about $35 on amazon and IMO does the job just as well as any blender. And it’s hands down the simplest cleanup.
I receive product from Garden of Life through USATF, other than that I’m not sponsored by any of these products or companies.