This is all the face and body stuff I bring with me to workouts.
- Face sunscreen – BEST SUNSCREEN EVER. Mineral sunscreens may be better for you than chemical ones, but they can leave a white/chalky tint because they aren’t really absorbed (that’s good… they work by reflecting UV rays). This one is slightly tinted, so there is no white residue. Plus, while some mineral sunscreens are hard to rub in, the La Roche-Posay formula seriously feels like silk. It’s not cheap, but I use maybe about a dime size for my face, and the bottle lasts about 5-6 months
- Body sunscreen – the OG. (I know I just said mineral sunscreens are better¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )
- Sunglasses* – I have a narrow face, these fit without overwhelming.
- Hair baggie – headbands, bobby pins, hair ties
- Nasal strips – I’ve tried the ones you stick into your nose, I prefer these.
- Essentials baggie – bandaid, floss, NSAID, neosporin, hair tie, bobby pin, tampon
- Face/Body Wipes – I like this brand because it’s the best combo of affordable, natural, and sweet-smelling. It may be cheaper at Target.